Grants to Palm Beach County, Florida Non-Profits
for Health-Related Programs and Services
Grants of up to more than $100,000 to local Florida non-profit organizations that provide a variety of health-related programs and services that benefit the residents of Palm Beach County, with a specific focus on: diabetes prevention and management...
With a Subscription Fee (go to Sign UP and Pricing & Plans), you can view:
- Information you need to apply for Grants and Webinars/Conferences
- Elements needed to determine your eligibility
- Full access to all of GrantWatch.com
- Member Plus Status
When you Register (go to Sign Up), you will receive:
- Free weekly Grants emails, and
- Access to all archived grants
- Brief description of current Grants and Webinars
- Member Status
Libby is constantly in touch with grant program managers and reviews numerous publications to make sure that GrantWatch.com provides subscribers with the most up-to-date grant opportunities.
We have grants for:
Hi, I would love to guide you through the site.
Please feel free to call or write.