Grants to Palm Beach County, Florida Non-Profits
for Health-Related Programs and Services
Grants of up to more than $100,000 to local Florida non-profit organizations that provide a variety of health-related programs and services that benefit the residents of Palm Beach County, with a specific focus on: diabetes prevention and management...
With a Subscription Fee (Pricing & Plans – Member Plus Status), you can view:
- Elements needed to determine your eligibility
- Information you need to apply for the grants, and
- Full access to all current grants on GrantWatch.com websites.
- Member Plus Status
When you Register (Sign Up – Member Status), you will receive:
- Free weekly grants emails, and
- Full access to all archived grants on GrantWatch.com websites.
- Member Status
Libby is constantly in touch with grant program managers and reviews numerous publications to make sure that GrantWatch.com provides subscribers with the most up-to-date grant opportunities.
We have grants for:
Hi, I would love to guide you through the site.
Please feel free to call or write.