Grants to Hillsborough County, Florida Non-Profits
for Social Services & Education Programs
Grants ranging from $1,000 to $50,000 to Hillsborough County, Florida non-profit organizations that provide social services and educational programs to at-risk children and their families. The Foundation defines “at-risk” children and families ...
With a Subscription Fee (go to Sign UP and Pricing & Plans), you can view:
- Information you need to apply for Grants and Webinars/Conferences
- Elements needed to determine your eligibility
- Full access to all of GrantWatch.com
- Member Plus Status
When you Register (go to Sign Up), you will receive:
- Free weekly Grants emails, and
- Access to all archived grants
- Brief description of current Grants and Webinars
- Member Status
Libby is constantly in touch with grant program managers and reviews numerous publications to make sure that GrantWatch.com provides subscribers with the most up-to-date grant opportunities.
We have grants for:
Hi, I would love to guide you through the site.
Please feel free to call or write.