Foundation / Corporation
10/01/19 - New Jersey Giving Program for Health and Wellness; All other requests accepted year-round.
Grants to USA nonprofits, agencies, healthcare facilities, schools, and community organizations for addressing unmet medical needs, providing basic human services, and improving science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) education in locations where the Foundation's employees reside and work.
Bristol-Myers Squibb accepts community giving requests from organizations located near these locations in the continental United States:
- Devens, Massachusetts
- Hopewell, New Jersey
- New Brunswick, New Jersey
- Plainsboro, New Jersey
- Lawrenceville, New Jersey
- Redwood City, California
- Seattle, Washington
- Syracuse, New York
- Tampa, Florida
- Wallingford, Connecticut
- West Windsor, New Jersey
- Addressing Unmet Needs: Each year, the Foundation works with nonprofit partners to improve access to treatment, eliminate health disparities, and promote healthy lifestyles throughout the communities.
- Improving Science Education: Because today’s students will discover tomorrow’s medicines, the Foundation is committed to improving science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) studies in schools and community organizations. Examples of possible activities include: summer scientific research programs, and robotics curricula for K-12 students
- Helping People In Need: Through philanthropy, volunteerism and partnerships, the Foundation provides essential human needs to the the hungry, homeless, elderly, and underserved citizens. Employees volunteer their time and expertise to help improve the quality of life in the communities where they live and work. The Foundation provides grants to organizations focused on providing food, clothing, and shelter to the most vulnerable. Examples of possible activities include: feeding the hungry, fighting homelessness, helping the elderly or homebound, helping individuals with special needs, providing disaster relief, and making holidays brighter for children.
Corporate Giving Principles:
- Bristol-Myers Squibb provides Corporate Giving in compliance with their Principles of Integrity, applicable laws, regulations, and industry codes of conduct.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb provides Corporate Giving to organizations where the Foundation does not have control over the activity for which the funding or In-Kind Support will be used.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb provides funding only to eligible institutions or organizations.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb requires that the funding provided to support a request be acknowledged publicly.
Bristol-Myers Squibb will review the overall financial support of an organization as a factor in the funding decision.
GrantWatch ID#: 167891
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Lisa McCormick Lavery, Director, Corporate Communications
For general questions:
800-831-9008 (from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm EST)
USA: California: Redwood City; Connecticut: Wallingford; Florida: Tampa; Massachusetts: Devons; New Jersey: Hopewell, New Brunswick, Plainsboro, Lawrenceville, and West Windsor; New York: Syracuse; Washington: Seattle