Grants to Florida nonprofit social service organizations in eligible regions for innovative programs and projects that benefit local residents. Funding is intended for activities within the focus areas of veterans; seniors; career development; diversity and cultural outreach; shelter and housing; health, wellness, and nutrition; STEAM education; and early childhood education. Programs must demonstrate a significant benefit to Hollywood residents.
Applicant programs/projects must align with at least one of the following eight focus areas:
Applicant must be a non-profit organization with tax-exempt status under section 501(C)(3), 501(C)(4), or 501(C) (6) of the Internal Revenue Code.
In addition to the information requested in the application, each applicant will be subject to a background inquiry that ensures compliance with the following criteria:
- The applicant’s services provide a direct benefit to City of Hollywood residents
- The applicant is fully licensed and insured, if applicable
- The applicant does not have any outstanding liens or fines from the City
- The applicant is not involved in any active litigation against the City
- The applicant does not have any active City Municipal/Fire Code violations
- The applicant is not engaged in any type of adverse activity against the City
- The applicant is in compliance with all Florida, Broward County, and City statutes, codes, ordinances, and all other rules and regulations
Applications with all attachments must be received by Thursday, February 22, 2024 at 3:00 PM.
City of Hollywood funds will be provided quarterly on a reimbursement basis to the agency, provided the agency complies with the requirements for documentation as stated in the agreement.
Additional Funding Information
Estimated Total Program Funding:
Term of Contract
Applications shall be submitted for a one-year grant cycle.